Can't believe I saw this...

This is why we have the Three Theme Park Rules:

1: No one rides alone.
2: If someone doesn't want to ride, they don't have to.
3: If anyone has to go, everyone tries.

I can't count the number of times my son said: "I don't HAVE to go!" in response to our stops. Every time, it was as if the Hoover Dam gave way. :-)

I am glad I have a girl. I can't imagine a parent encouraging their child to urinate in public. ick.

when my oldest daughter was around 6 months old she pooped in line at Disney...I was holding her and she pooped so much it came out of her diaper and onto my shirt just as we were at the front of the line to meet Mickey mouse. The cast member said it was our turn to go into the Mickey room, I moved her and noticed she crapped on me, the cast member was like, "so do you want to meet Mickey or not". I was like, uhhhh, and then another cast member came in, whisked us out the back entrance, took me to the washroom, and brought me a new shirt from the gift shop for free to replace my poop stained shirt. I will remember that for the rest of my life

3: If anyone has to go, everyone tries.

I can't count the number of times my son said: "I don't HAVE to go!" in response to our stops. Every time, it was as if the Hoover Dam gave way. :-)

I can't count the number of times we haven't walked 2 minutes away from a bathroom stop, and my wife has to go . . . . There have been days when I complained that we were spending more time in the bathrooms than we were on rides lol.

We had our first peeing in public experience in June at the Contemporary pool. DD and I were in the hot tub and this woman came with 2 small kids. She let the older one pee in the bushes twice during her 10 minute stay. The kids got in the pool and sat there for 5 minutes, then she called them out. She then proceeded to strip both of them buck naked and dry them off. DD and I swear she had them get in the pool to "bathe"!

A few years I was outside of Buzz when a little boy was hopping around and trying to get his mom's attention. I am sure he saw no alternative, so he unzipped his pants and did his business in the middle of everything. Amazingly the CM at the FP line saw all of this and radioed to someone to clean it up. It was cleaned up in less than 90 seconds. Very impressed. I think the mom realized it happened, but I can't remember that part.

As for telling a child to do that rather than get out of the line is just terrible.

I would have said something to the mother. That's so trashy and gross.

ETA: I would probably have started off trying to be helpful "I bet the CM would let you back in line if you leave for a bathroom emergency"

Saw a girl do this at Blizzard Beach once. Her parents didn't instruct her (her dad looked shocked when he noticed), she was just a little kid in a bathing suit doing her thing on the walkway right in front of everyone.

I am glad I have a girl. I can't imagine a parent encouraging their child to urinate in public. ick.

Girls are not immune to it.

Most of the pee clean up calls I had to make were from drunk adults during Food and Wine including some ladies.

Didn't the bus driver put a stop to that..? I would have said something since that is just downright dangerous for everyone! :(
No, didn't see them. We were at CBR so after 3 stops they were still doing it so we got off and decided to walk back and get our car. There were 3 kids that were all I'd say under 8 years old, and not only swinging but fighting too ( kicking each other, smacking each other, etc). The mom kept telling them to stop, but could care less that they just ignored her. The worst part was there were 4 adults, the parents and the grandparents. I have no idea how the bus driver didn't see it. There was a crying baby up front too, so he may have been distracted. All I know that we jumped off the bus and walked all the way back around the resort just to get away:rotfl:

I saw this happen on Kali River Rapids a few years back. It was a little girl. Mom and Dad were speaking another language and then dad pointed over to the corner behind some plants. Mom ducked under the railing to a dirt area and behind the plant the little one went. My own son decided to relieve himself from the side of the catch pool at a water park (not Disney).... VERY embarrassing.

he didn't go to college to clean up someone else's poop.

I found this line from a previous quote funny because I DID go to college to clean up someone else's poop.... Im a nurse.... but Im sure I get paid more to do so than the average CP cast member.

This is not a boy/girl issue. This is a mother issue.

Very true. I worked at one of those paint your own ceramics stores one summer while in college. After showing this woman's daughter where bathrooms were, I came back out onto the floor to witness the mother holding her toddler over the trash can. The little girl was nude from the waist down, peeing in front of a floor to ceiling window facing a busy street. The mother saw my look of shock and replied, "It's alright. I'm potty training her."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter