Can't add Dining plan - AP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BRDisney, Aug 16, 2013.

1. BRDisney

BRDisney Earning My Ears

Before the change in Disney Web site, I was able to enter the annual passholder site and reserve my vacations with a dinning plan without buying tickets. In my Disney Experience I can't find a way to do that. When I choose my hotel the web site asks me If I will buy the tickets. When check No, the dining plan in the next page becomes blank and there is no option for passholders. Is there a way to buy the dining plan online without buying the tickets?

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

I don't know how to do it right now either. I would consider calling the AP holder's line and get them to help you with that. I'm not sure I would trust the website right now with anything at this point.

4. mommalissa

mommalissa Mom to Disney Lovin' Triplets

I had to call to have the dining plan added to mine. And depending on who you talk to will depend on whether they will add it or not. I had a cm tell me they wouldn't add dining to a room only without an ap discounted room. Called a different time and was told that if you pay full rack rate for the room as an ap you can add dining.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You need to call and ask for a ticketless AP package. You can't book those online.

6. BRDisney

BRDisney Earning My Ears

Thanks for the quick answers. I thought that I was doing something wrong.