Can't add Dining plan - AP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BRDisney, Aug 16, 2013.

1. BRDisney

BRDisney Earning My Ears

Before the change in Disney Web site, I was able to enter the annual passholder site and reserve my vacations with a dinning plan without buying tickets. In my Disney Experience I can't find a way to do that. When I choose my hotel the web site asks me If I will buy the tickets. When check No, the dining plan in the next page becomes blank and there is no option for passholders. Is there a way to buy the dining plan online without buying the tickets?

Thanks in advance.

2. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

I don't know how to do it right now either. I would consider calling the AP holder's line and get them to help you with that. I'm not sure I would trust the website right now with anything at this point.

3. mommalissa

mommalissa Mom to Disney Lovin' Triplets

I had to call to have the dining plan added to mine. And depending on who you talk to will depend on whether they will add it or not. I had a cm tell me they wouldn't add dining to a room only without an ap discounted room. Called a different time and was told that if you pay full rack rate for the room as an ap you can add dining.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

You need to call and ask for a ticketless AP package. You can't book those online.

5. BRDisney

BRDisney Earning My Ears

Thanks for the quick answers. I thought that I was doing something wrong.