Can't add a day of theme park tickets to my package?

Hope Soda

Mouseketeer
I have a room/ticket/dining package booked for 6 nights with 5 days of park hopper tickets. I would like to change that to 6 days of park hopper, but clicking the "Change" link just refreshes the same page. Is there any way to change this online? Is this something that I should be able to change online and it's just bugged?

I have a room/ticket/dining package booked for 6 nights with 5 days of park hopper tickets. I would like to change that to 6 days of park hopper, but clicking the "Change" link just refreshes the same page. Is there any way to change this online? Is this something that I should be able to change online and it's just bugged?
You'll need to call and upgrade your ticket portion by phone. Packages exist as a complete "package" that can only be altered by calling Disney.

I did this a few weeks ago - it was a piece of cake by phone. You are right - don't wait until you get to DW or you will be locked out of FP+ for that day. The entire phone call took about 3 minutes.

You can do it online. I had that problem earlier today as well. What I ended up doing was clicking on the change resort link. My current resort is already selected by default, so then I hit next, which is where it let me change how many days I wanted the tickets for.

I was able to add a day of tickets to our package, though I used the website instead of the app. Good luck!

Yup, that's what I'd do. Only takes a few minutes at Guest Services, or at the resort.

We've done this a bunch of times. We just don't count on the plane not having issues on day one. If we get there on time and aren't bushed then add it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter