Can't access old posts/previous pages on Sea World board

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
I posted this message to the Sea World board yesterday, but that board doesn't see get very much traffic, so not one person has responded to me. I am wondering why on the Sea World board one can't access old posts/previous pages like on all other boards? Each board has previous page numbers listed to be clicked on under the Forum and Search bottoms in the top and bottom right hand corners - but this board doesn't and that is very frustrating! I am trying to do some research and want to go through old posts without posting a new thread as I am sure I can find my answer in old posts - plus, the Sea World board doesn't get a lot of traffic and so the times that I have posted on there, I don't get very many responses (if any!) at all.

Any technical help I could receive would be much appreciated at this point, Tiger

Tiger, at the bottom of the page that lists all the posts, there's a box where you can specify the date range of the posts you want to see. Most of our forums, including Sea World, are set to show a month's worth of posts. You can change this yourself, but your change would only affect that board during your current session.

I increased the default setting on the Seaworld Board, so a lot more history shows up now without you needing to do anything.

Thanks for letting us know! princess:

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for fixing that - I'm glad I let you know as I'm sure there were other people looking for old posts too. By the way, I did change the date range as well, but that didn't work, so I'm so thankful that you were able to change the history settings.

Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter