Canon loyalty program

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere that it only pertains to point and shoot camera's - is this true? I have an old Rebel XT that I wanted to get something for my son. I have a 7D and 3Ti. I'd like to get him a point and shoot but not sure if they trade "down" from a DSLR.

Any advice on the program appreciated!

I'd call Canon directly. You have to anyway to use the loyalty program. I know they will take any camera but I don't know the restrictions that you can use it on.

I have not done it but have looked into it. Yes you use the program to get a DSLR. To get the loyalty discount you will to send in a broken canon camera. They will ask for the serial# of the broken camera. From what I remember its only on refurbished bodies not new.

Thanks so much for posting that link! This may solve our problem of what to do about my brother's broken canon dslr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter