Cannot believe Wolfgang Puck Express is only a CS

Get me to Disney!

Mouseketeer
My first time at Downtown Disney. So happy with Wolfgang Puck Express. Cannot believe that you can get that type of food and still only use one counter service credit - well worth the trip to Downtown Disney!!

It's wonderful, isn't it? We love WPE and were equally excited about it being QS :goodvibes

I really need to try breakfast there - lots of DISers rave about it, especially about the omelets :thumbsup2

SSSHHHH!! Don't give them any ideas to changing it to TS!! I know we love it there also & go every trip.

Their Rosemary Chicken and Garlic Mashed Potatoes is my one must do meal every trip!

Can anyone tell me if it's mostly enclosed now? The last time we were there (June '08) there was a lot of outdoor seating, but I heard that they were going to enclose it.

Thanks!
Gotta Get To Disney!

Can anyone tell me if it's mostly enclosed now? The last time we were there (June '08) there was a lot of outdoor seating, but I heard that they were going to enclose it.

Thanks!
Gotta Get To Disney!

Yes they have lots more seating indoors. We love it. We go when it opens for breakfast instead of the food courts. The portions are large and delicious:love:, we always share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter