Candy Cane Inn Good Neighbor booking Question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Disney Fool, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Disney Fool

Disney Fool <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Hello all, I hope you guys can help me out here. I tried to book the Candy Cane Inn through AAA and the Disneyland site as a package. But, it keeps telling me that I cannot book 5 in a room, that it's over the specified limit of persons. The problem is that I know we can get a room there for 5 in the premium rooms. I really would like to do a package, but I need it for 5 people. Does Disneyland.com or AAA know that the Candy Cane Inn now takes 5 in a room?

2. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

Call and book it over the phone. Some of the hotels have odd defaults set on the online booking system. I was playing with it one day and found the Anabella wont let you book 4 to a room. How crazy is that? A hotel that wont take 4 guests in a room? I'm guessing your problem is, you need a premium room to have room for the roll away bed. Disney travel books standard rooms on the package. You'll have to call and see what can be done.

3. twinmommyks

twinmommyks DIS Veteran

We just stayed at CCI last month with 2 adults and 3 children in the room. I booked directly with CCI but used my AAA and got the discount. The reason I called directly was because of the same reason, it wouldn't allow me to book on-line using 5 to a room.

When I called and said we would have 5 people, we got the deluxe room that cost just a little more than the standard. As someone else stated, it's probably a default setting in the computer system.

But be assured that CCI does allow 5 to a room (deluxe one).

4. Disney Fool

Disney Fool <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Thanks all! :thumbsup2