1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Candlelight Processional question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by steph12, Jul 9, 2014.

1. steph12

steph12 Mouseketeer

What time do we need to get in line with our tickets for the CP show? We have a 5:45 package reserved at Via Napoli on 12/18 and want to make sure we get in line in time before they open it to the ones without tickets.

2. kruegeme

kruegeme Mouseketeer

If you have a 5:45 reservation at Via Napoli then you'll most likely be going to the 8:15 show. If you want your pick of seats then you'll want to get in line right after they let the 6:45 show into the theater. If you don't have to be the first person in line, then I would recommend no later than 7:15/7:20ish. When we did this in 2012, we were in line all the way back by Morocco and were still able to get good seats for a party of 6.

3. MakiraMarlena

MakiraMarlena It's a big black fish to you

If you have the package and you are not plugging for a center seat (the front rows are not the greatest for this show) then you should be in the package line 45 minutes before your scheduled showtime. If it is the 8:15 show you should be in line by 7:30. If you want to be one of the first people in the package line (not necessary to get a seat, only if you want the very best seats) the PP is correct and you'd need to be in line right after the show before yours gets seated.

4. steph12

steph12 Mouseketeer

Thanks for your help. We don't care to be the first ones in line, but we want to make sure we are in line in time to be able to sit together. I didn't know how long dinner at via Napoli took, so I just wanted to make sure we have enough time!