Candlelight Processional and TIW

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by SusieBea, Aug 8, 2014.

1. SusieBea

SusieBea DIS Veteran

I have booked a package for the Candlelight Processional w/ dinner at Tutto Italia. May I use our TIW card for a discount when we settle the bill that evening? I'm thinking they accepted it when we ate at Biergarten before the performance last year. We'll keep the package either way. Can't find the answer to this anywhere so I came to you all!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. VFG

VFG Disney Bride

None of the restaurants take TIW with the package.

4. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

The TiW discount can't be used for the CP package.

From the website:

‡ Participating Restaurants, Show times, Meal Periods and Dates are subject to change without notice. Show times are subject to change without notice. Excludes all Chef’s Tables at Disney Signature Restaurants. The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging. The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount and is not valid for Fantasmic Dinner Package, Food and Wine Festival events, Candlelight Packages, or other Special Events.

5. SusieBea

SusieBea DIS Veteran

OK, thanks guys! Couldn't find the info. As I said, makes no difference. We're still goin'. :)

6. btk2333

btk2333 BCV DVC owner

Just as an FYI if you happen to order something not part of the package (such as a bottle of wine), then you can use the TiW discount on just that part of the bill.

7. SusieBea

SusieBea DIS Veteran

Well, that's good to know! Thanks.