Candlelight Package as of 8/13/02

Mary Lou in Ohio

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when these packages will be sold? I thought the rumor was they would start selling them on Monday, 8/12. However, I called this morning, Tuesday, 8/13 and I was told they were not yet in the computer and they didn't know when they would be.

Thanks,

Mary Lou:earsgirl:

Don't know the answer, but I can tell you that this is the same thing that happened last year. As I recall, they did not actually end up going on sale until sometime in mid-September (it was well after the 120 mark for the beginning of the CP run). Good luck! My recollection was bad. They went on sale August 23 last year, if that is any help.

Talked to Disney Dining again today to make a PS for our December trip. Asked about CP packages, CM took a second to look and said (as I've been told each day since last Friday) that they don't have the info yet but expect to have them available real soon.

Rumor here was they would have an after 4 Epcot admission option available again this year, sure hope that's true!

Hate to get anyone too excited, but one CM told me a couple of days ago that they should be released August 15. I hope that's true, so I can make our ressie and get it done!

according to the CM I spoke with today, the CP will run from 11/29 thru 12/30, a later start date than last year :-(

Originally posted by anne60
according to the CM I spoke with today, the CP will run from 11/29 thru 12/30, a later start date than last year :-(

Anne - the Candlelight Processional has always started the day after Thanksgiving, and the holiday is late this year...on November 28th.

I would love it if Epcot had an after 4 admission ticket with the CP package - which they haven't had the past few years.

I talked to a CM yesterday, and she confirmed that there will be NO 4pm entry. I was hoping that they would do it this year :-(

spoke with cm today and she said next week before cp went on sale. then she said let me check and said there wasn't a date set as of yet:confused:

Another interesting thing from last year, FWIW, is that the CP packages went on sale for the first time near the end of a day and without announcement. I found out that they had gone on sale about one hour before Disney dining closed for the night, and they had been on sale less than a couple of hours.

I am new here - can someone tell me more about the CP Dinner Packages? Do you have to reserve one to attend the CP? Are there only certain restaurants that partipate in packages? Do these packages include a guaranteed seat at the CP?

Any info would be greatly appreciated - we will be visiting the world 12/8 - 12/17 & would love to check out the CP. Thanx!!

Em:confused:

Em -

Click on this link to get all your questions (and then some) answered:

http://wdwig.com/h_cpfaq.htm

The info for the 2002 packages isn't out yet, but it is expected to be pretty much the same as for 2001. IMHO, this is a definite "don't miss"!

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter