Candle light processional

How early do you have to line up for the last show of the night?

Depending on the date and the narrator, 1-3 hours... and even then, depending on the date and the narrator, you might not get a seat.

We elected to go with a dinner package to ensure we get a seat without having to stand in line for a long period of time.

My daughter sang last night at the 6:45 and 8:15 shows - (did anyone catch it?) my wife said people were lined up before 5
to try and get a general admission seat. She was in line at 5:30 for a reserved seat and ended up in the
6th row. She also said it was just about full before the let GA people in.
I can't wait to see the video

We're going to the 8:15 show with Neil Patrick Harris next week. We have the dining package but still plan on getting in line by 7:15. Hope that works out. We've never been to the CP.

Had the dinner package and got in line at 7:15 for 8:15 show. Line already extended to Japan. Seats were in middle of theater. I'd guess that 3/4 or more was the dining package and the rest standby.

Keep in mind that almost every seat in the theater is a good seat. Exceptions may be the very close to the front seats. Similar to any theater venue, those close to front seats do not give a very good overall viewing experience.

There's still plenty of dining reservations available and you have to eat some time - recommend booking a package and lining up an hour before your 'reserved' show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter