Candelight Processional or CRT

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by disneydmac, Nov 23, 2012.

1. disneydmac

disneydmac Earning My Ears

We are going to be at WDW for our first Christmas is about 2 weeks! I have been fortunate enough to score some great ADR's. I don't want to be wasteful with our dining credits and both Can. Proc. and CRT are two dining credits each!

I have a 3.5 year old daughter who is a princess fanatic! Sleeping Beauty mostly. She also has some sensory issues - loud sounds mostly. Do you think we will miss much if we don't go to the Processional and stick with CRT?

Thanks for any input!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

In the situation you described I would stick with CRT.

4. disneydmac

disneydmac Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for the input! Maybe we can do the processional when she is a bit older and we can have a more meaningful discussion about the spirit if Christmas!

5. pumpkinshine

pumpkinshine Earning My Ears

The Candlelight show is free with Epcot admission and you can see and hear it without actually sitting in the theater just hang out at the American pavilion if you are there.... i was just walking by last year and stopped for a couple songs it's really awesome!

6. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

The CP will always be there. A little girl enthralled with eating in the castle with the princesses will not.

7. mollyseven

mollyseven DIS Veteran

Defintely stick with CRT, the Candlelight Proc. is long and although great for adults and older children certainly not something that any under 5 year olds that I know would want to sit for.

8. Peachkins

Peachkins DIS Veteran

I agree with the other posters. It sounds like she will absolutely love CRT, while the processional is a bit iffy.