cancer

My aunt and best friend died from it. I pray I never get it. Remember my siggy b4 I had this one.
"God gave us memories so we could have roses in December" then a rose and then
Katie Lynn F.
1995-2007

That's who. The quote is from her bedroom. It hung above her bedroom.

My aunt and best friend died from it. I pray I never get it. Remember my siggy b4 I had this one.
"God gave us memories so we could have roses in December" then a rose and then
Katie Lynn F.
1995-2007

That's who. The quote is from her bedroom. It hung above her bedroom.

:hug:

My great aunt and grandpa died from it. My Aunt and granma Had it but did'nt die, thankfuly. My Grandma(Ahma) had it 3 times. My uncle also had brain cancer.

Yea. My great grandpa died from lung cancer. Unfortunately I never got to see him in the hospital before he died.

My grandpa just recently had cancer. He went in for radiation and other treatments and so far he his fine.

You know that commercial that says "One less"?
Well that's the cancer my mom got, luckily they got it out before it could spread
My great-grandmother got breast cancer, got one of them cut off, then died a few years later. So I never knew her.

my auntie is a breast cancer survivor.

my dog died of a cancer nearly 3 years ago:(
and my other dog and one of my cats did ages ago.

A friend of the family's son was diagnosed with lukemia when he was 2. About six years later, he's healthy and as happy as can be. :)

My dog Gizmo was diagnosed with cancer about six years ago. By the time the vets located the source, it was too late. We had to put him to sleep.

My grandmother died of Breast Cancer. and just recently I found out there was radiation in my house that I lived in for 15 years and so i have the possiblitly of getting cancer according to my real estate agent.

My dog named Cruella died from cancer when I was around 4 or 5.

You know that commercial that says "One less"?
Well that's the cancer my mom got, luckily they got it out before it could spread
My great-grandmother got breast cancer, got one of them cut off, then died a few years later. So I never knew her.
Cervical Cancer?

My uncle was diagnosed with lymphomia (sp) cancer about 7 years ago. He's fine now, and back then I was to small to realize what was happening.

My mother has malignant melanoma. She was diagnosed with it about two years ago. She had to have surgery and we all hope that it totally removed but there is still a change that the cancer lymph nodes are still there. I have a very high risk of getting it.

I remember being SO scared that they would realize they found it too late, or they wouldn't be able to catch it in time. I remember how scared I was the day she left to go to the hospital. I remember how awful my mother felt when she got back, all the "sleep" medicine zonked her out for 48 hours. It was SO terrifying. It was scary. Fortunately she made it through, but there's still the chance that it's not gone, that she still has some cancer cells in her, that they may come back and the every-other-month visits she has to the dermatologist may not be as often as needed. There's still that slight chance she'll get it again and that's what is the scariest.

I did a research project on that just this past schoolyear.

My Grandmother had pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately she died from it before I even knew her.

My neighbor has breast cancer.

My friend's mom AND grandmother have breast cancer. Therefore my friend has a VERY high chance of getting it. She gets checked every other month for even the slightest chance.

I know how very lucky I am for my mom to get the treatment she gets.
I know I'm lucky that my friend gets checked, just in case.

But I also know that there's no REAL/TOTAL cure for cancer.
That scares me.
That just scares me.

My cousin used to have colon cancer.

My grandma used to have blood cancer.

my friend had ewings something or other on her leg. she got it amputated last year.

now she has a tumor in her lung, brain and i think in her other leg.

that's what made me want to make this thread.

:hug: :hug: to anyone who posted above.

my friend had ewings something or other on her leg. she got it amputated last year.

now she has a tumor in her lung, brain and i think in her other leg.

that's what made me want to make this thread.

:hug: :hug: to anyone who posted above.
Aweee. Meesh.

My uncle had to have both of his legs amputated because of a benign tumor, and an infection. :'[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!