In June of this year, I had an emergency medical situation that required surgery that was considered life saving. Unfortunately, the root cause of the situation wound up being a stage IV (advanced) lung cancer (not a smoker). We were scheduled for an August Disney trip. I had to cancel because I was not allowed to fly at the time. Also, I was undergoing chemo. I recently finished chemo. I am now on maintenance medicine (pretty strong stuff) but really doing pretty well. I am allowed to fly again. If my health allows it (have to have a petscan in about a month to make sure the new medicine is working), I would like to go to WDW in February. While I am doing well, I cannot disregard the serious nature of my disease. Everything in my response is pointing to me still having more time left, but just how much I don't know. I want this to be a really special vacation for us - to make up for having to cancel last summer's trip and to create great memories. We just got past a terrible financial patch and things are going pretty well. However, my husband is self employed and there is always the chance that the money spigot will turn off again. So the question I have is, since this will be a bucket list type of trip - do we splurge and stay at a Deluxe like the Poly (always wanted to stay there), stay at a less expensive Deluxe like WL (have stayed, loved it, but have concerns over current state of transportation), or split our stay between a moderate (CSR) and Poly/or YC? Originally, I was very happy to just stay at a place like CSR. However, they are completely booked for part of our vacation. Not sure that I want the hassle of a split stay, however. We are the type of family that likes to settle down. I wouldn't even question the Poly decision, but it is expensive and it just gets me questioning the decision.