Hi there, We are supposed to be travelling on the Magic on March 3 (myself, DH, DS, DD, as well as my parents). Unfortunately, my father is having some medical issues and will likely be required to cancel. They have cancellation insurance (not through DCL), but I have also read that they can cancel the cruise through Disney and just have their payment transferred to another booking in the future. If this is true, it might be a better option for them than cancelling outright if they have to pay a deductible. Just wondering if anyone knows if Disney allows this, and if so, how far in advance they need to cancel. I am still trying to hold onto hope that they might still be able to go (but mostly just hoping that further testing doesn't reveal anything horrible). My parents are insisting that we still go, as the kids are so excited and the thought of the kids missing out breaks their hearts. The whole situation is definitely making it hard to start planning and get excited!