Cancelling PSB for 4/7

Wow did you see the post not too long ago about the very ill women who wanted it for her 3 yo and was asking for help. How about her. We have 3 ds so not interested, you will make someone very happy for sure. It was a friend asking for it for this lady and daughter. Could you find this post and pm her? I would think about her.

My family and I (party of 4) will be at the Beach Club from April 3 to April 13 and would like to plug in a few priority seatings. I may have an interest in picking up your cancellation. How do we proceed?

Shawn Anderson
sanderson17@netscape.net

I will most likely be cx CRT for 4/6. It is only for 2 people. If anyone remembers the post about the ill woman and her daughter, please pm me and I could let her know when I am cancelling that one. Thanks

Thanks for the searches. Saw the thread and emailed her. Hopefully, it will work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter