Cancelling Pre-Paid Photopass

gemmybear83

<font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<
We have bought the pre-paid cd online, and I'm not sure we will make use of it after all...does anyone know if you can cancel it before you go on holiday?

I know you can cancel it once you get back and decide you don't want it anymore?

If not will try and get lots of photos and get some use out of it!:)

Hi Gem,

If you can not cancel and some how you could just change it I would be more then happy to give you the money you paid for it as we are looking in to it at the moment

x

Hi Gem,

If you can not cancel and some how you could just change it I would be more then happy to give you the money you paid for it as we are looking in to it at the moment

x

Awww thanks Leanne. If we can't cancel it we will just go with it and try and get lots taken. I just think we will tire of posing :rotfl:

If we can't cancel it we will just go with it and try and get lots taken. I just think we will tire of posing :rotfl:

I must admit, it does feel like that sometimes, you're like 'oh not another photo'. But for us, the photopass pictures are the opportunity for all of us to be in photos together, and it's about the only chance any one gets to have photos of me, because I'm usually the one behind the camera and won't let anyone else play with my SLR! :rotfl:

Lasy year at Animal Kingdom was a bit annoying because on one day, all the photographers were taking a normal photo, and then asking us to roar and do tiger-feet :laughing:

Don't forget, you can always ask for the 'special' photos if you want to mix it up a little.

You can cancel the Photopass pre order, but don't expect your money back in a timely manner.

I pre ordered, then the discount code came out a few months later, so I cancelled my original booking, which they said has to be done by email from the site. I got confirmation on the 11th June that it was cancelled, and I'm still waiting for my money back!:confused3

When I asked why it was taking so long, Disney replied that it takes 1 or 2 billing cycles for refunds to be credited.:rolleyes1

So the moral of the story is, if you definately don't want it, cancel now, but you will still be waiting for the refund long after you come home. If you might want some of the photos, leave it and see what happens on your holiday, you can always cancel afterwards, who knows, maybe you'll get your money back in time for christmas, lol.

i ordered this for our wedding trip and i'm so glad i did, dh is a photographer so its hard to get both of us in the pics and this came in really handy,, we went with family and they all had photopass cards and we put them all on one at the end of the holiday so we had loads in the end

You can cancel the Photopass pre order, but don't expect your money back in a timely manner.

I pre ordered, then the discount code came out a few months later, so I cancelled my original booking, which they said has to be done by email from the site. I got confirmation on the 11th June that it was cancelled, and I'm still waiting for my money back!:confused3

When I asked why it was taking so long, Disney replied that it takes 1 or 2 billing cycles for refunds to be credited.:rolleyes1

So the moral of the story is, if you definately don't want it, cancel now, but you will still be waiting for the refund long after you come home. If you might want some of the photos, leave it and see what happens on your holiday, you can always cancel afterwards, who knows, maybe you'll get your money back in time for christmas, lol.

Haha! Right I think I will see how we get on with it. It just concerns me we never noticed any photopass photographers on our last trip (Jan 08) so we will ahve to look out for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter