I'm wondering if Disney would purposely try to block us from buying resale as we have just cancelled our direct contract with them...Actually we are still waiting on the deed paperwork to be sent to us but we are firm that we DO WANT to cancel as resale prices are much lower. Has anyone had this happen to them? We did tell our 'guide' that we felt 'ripped off' price wise (confusing discount figures and salesmanship bothered us). We were still interested in buying DVC but he convinced us that we would not like the restricted conditions of resale contracts. Turns out that we could always rent our points out and pay cash for cruises or ABD and we were never really going to use RCI - we really wanted to use the points at DLR or WDW. So...I want to know before I sign those papers to cancel, is Disney going to block us automatically from buying resale because we just cancelled on a direct sale contract? We really do want to have DVC, we just want the best possible price. (No financing needed and we don't need any points until 2015). Should we try to find a resale contract now or wait a few months and hope Disney 'forgets' we backed out?