Cancelled a dining reservation over phone...

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Spookypaws, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Spookypaws

Spookypaws Earning My Ears

I made a dining reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table on Friday for a breakfast, to make sure we'd have a spot so our daughter could have a guaranteed experience meeting princesses at least once during our stay. We modified our plans over the weekend though, and changed our minds on our trip time, so I made ANOTHER reservation (with a better time slot) for a different day at CRT. I got on the phone and cancelled my previous reservation. Will they refund all or only a part of the money that I paid for the reservation that I cancelled? The reservation isn't until June. Do they refund your money in a reasonable timeframe?

2. DisGirl819

DisGirl819 <font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali

Pretty sure its a full refund. I've done that before. Not sure how long getting the refund takes though

3. tink'smom2B

tink'smom2B Chasing Tinkerbell Full Time

It took me 60 days and a phone call to finally get a refund. I did get a full refund :)

4. jojomoore

jojomoore DIS Veteran

You will get a full refund but it will take some time- most likely about 6 weeks. I would call and talk to a Cm on the reservation line and make sure that the refund is in the works.