Cancel policy at Swan /Dolphin?

S

susy

Thinking about this hotel for Thanksgiving. If I book now, can I switch later if codes come out?

I just looked at our confirmation, and for a May 27th check in, we need to cancel before 4PM on Saturday May 22 in order to have the deposit refunded. This was using the entertainment rate and we booked over the phone. I know some AAA 21 advance day purcahses at different Westins have stricter policies- so if you are booking AAA or a "net rate" online, make sure it is refundable.

We just canceled a room there for July (going to Phoenix instead) and had no trouble at all.

I've booked for Jan. 12-15 and they told me on their website that I have til Jan. 7 to cancel with full refund. They do charge one night deposit to hold your reservation.

If you do book, make sure you are a AAA member AND a Starwood points member (free membership). I got a rate of 162.50 down from the 200's. But then I'm in value season I think.

Anyway, it's worth a try!

Originally posted by pershing
I've booked for Jan. 12-15 and they told me on their website that I have til Jan. 7 to cancel with full refund. They do charge one night deposit to hold your reservation.

If you do book, make sure you are a AAA member AND a Starwood points member (free membership). I got a rate of 162.50 down from the 200's. But then I'm in value season I think.

Anyway, it's worth a try!

I have the $162.50 rate as well in May with a One cat upgrade and late check out under the AP rate. not AAA or Starwood member. So AP may be an option too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter