Canadians...anything we should know about?

I'm heading to Canada for a pre trip stop at a pharmacy for Gravol! :) Ugh, my daughter gets motion sickness soooo bad I would love to try something new.

I was so intrigued that the Canadians had a mystery cure for motion sickness that I had to Google Gravol. In the US it is marketed as Dramamine :)

The US doesn't have Gravol, they have something SO much better! It's called Bonine and comes in adult or children's formula. NO side effects/drowsiness either like Gravol. We order it from Amazon.com if I haven't been able to get some on another US trip before we go...

I am told we can buy Bonine at the airport too, that's what my plans are! Also, I have heard it is offered free in a basket of done sort in the ship!

Thanks for all the helpful info, "eh"!!! Motion sickness and port check-in aside, we're all gonna have a great time!:yay:

Bonine is fantastic.

Only other advice, decent draft beer and poutine will be hard to find on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter