test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Canadians...anything we should know about?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Summerl30, Nov 2, 2012.

1. MAJPLO

MAJPLO New Member

I'm heading to Canada for a pre trip stop at a pharmacy for Gravol! :) Ugh, my daughter gets motion sickness soooo bad I would love to try something new.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  3. MAJPLO

MAJPLO New Member

I was so intrigued that the Canadians had a mystery cure for motion sickness that I had to Google Gravol. In the US it is marketed as Dramamine :)

4. kuhltiffany

kuhltiffany New Member

The US doesn't have Gravol, they have something SO much better! It's called Bonine and comes in adult or children's formula. NO side effects/drowsiness either like Gravol. We order it from Amazon.com if I haven't been able to get some on another US trip before we go...

5. BlakeandMaddysMomma

BlakeandMaddysMomma New Member

I am told we can buy Bonine at the airport too, that's what my plans are! Also, I have heard it is offered free in a basket of done sort in the ship!

6. Sunseeker17

Sunseeker17 New Member

Thanks for all the helpful info, "eh"!!! Motion sickness and port check-in aside, we're all gonna have a great time!:yay:

7. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 New Member

bumping this one for any further tips:goodvibes

8. BBQMommy

BBQMommy New Member

Bonine is fantastic.

Only other advice, decent draft beer and poutine will be hard to find on the ship.