Canadian Mickey Ear hats

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Torontogal, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Torontogal

Torontogal Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member

Anyone know where to find these? We were t Epcot in March and did not see them. One ear has the flag, other ear has hockey sticks, front has a beaver with the RCMP theme. Anywhere online where I can order these?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. giraffemel

giraffemel Earning My Ears

Not sure where you'd be able to find these online (maybe eBay?), but you could definitely get them through Disney World Personal Shopper.

She is an Orlando-based woman who will shop in the parks for you and ship to anywhere. There's a service charge of 30% of the cost of the item, so it's not cheap, but she will definitely be able to get them for you if you want.

I haven't got enough posts to be able to include a link, but if you simply search "Disney World Personal Shopper" on facebook you will find her.

4. Bubbie

Bubbie Mouseketeer

They are at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney. My daughter bought one because she plays hockey :)

5. Bonnie40

Bonnie40 <font color=red>Sweet tomatoes, yum<br><font color

My daughter was part of the Disney team that organized the BT/Cityline/Westjet promotion. I asked her today about the ears and she said they're at the Canada pavilion, but they're a limited time thing. It's Disney's Year of the Ear - so I've been told! :thumbsup2

6. amw

amw need a new tag

I saw them in March in the Canada pavilion - they were there last year too. I don't think they are part of the limited promotion. They were also at the stores in Epcot at the beginning of World Showcase.

7. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

last fall they were at the outlet at the mall for half price. Obviously not a big seller ;)

8. Alaska-Ariel

Alaska-Ariel Small World Beginner Hula Dancer

I would kill for a pair of these! I'm a current cast member and international rep for Canada at Epcot. We no longer sell them. :(