Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

LadyKay said:
Hey neighbour :)
We live in Montreal!!! We own at BLT, BCV and Vero Beach. Best thing we EVER purchased.Welcome to the boards. Where in Montreal do you live?

South shore. Sainte-Julie to be precise. Yourself?

Hello Everyone,

I've been away from the boards for awhile and apologize for not updating this list sooner.

Everyone should be on the list on the first post on page 1 now!

Please check the list and if you are missing, I once again apologize but post again and I will add you to the list. My plan is to check-in at least once a week, I promise!

Shayne

flexo said:
we live at blainville near montreal !!! we are dvc member since 2011:)

As my avatar suggests we bought at OKW in 2012, and are soon going for the 1st time as DVC members. We later also boughtat HHI and will be going for the spring break.

There are likely other DVC owners in the greater Montreal, maybe enough to start a club and meet in person once in a while!

As my avatar suggests we bought at OKW in 2012, and are soon going for the 1st time as DVC members. We later also boughtat HHI and will be going for the spring break.

There are likely other DVC owners in the greater Montreal, maybe enough to start a club and meet in person once in a while!

Yess, canadian dvc group !!!! we are dvc member at the saratoga spring

We purchased BLT last year while in Disney on vacation. We are booked for our first stay at Kidani Village for a few nights before our first cruise on the Disney Dream in March. We are also booked for two weeks at Aulani at the end of May-early June. Very excited for our first DVC stays!!

We purchased BLT last year while in Disney on vacation. We are booked for our first stay at Kidani Village for a few nights before our first cruise on the Disney Dream in March. We are also booked for two weeks at Aulani at the end of May-early June. Very excited for our first DVC stays!!

I added you to the list.

Hi there; a new DVCer from Toronto. My BLT resale purchase went through last week.

Hello, DVC members for a couple of years now. Heading WDW way tomorrow. 3 nights OKW, 7 nights Coronado. Live in New Brunswick and liking DVC.

2011 stayed at Kadani, Beach Club and our home resort SSR, not sure we will do a 14 night 3 hotel stay again.

2013 completed 8 nights at VWL, DW loved it and in Nov off to OKW for 5 nights, non park visit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter