can you walk up to T-Rex w/out reservation?

gottagetmydisneyfix

Mouseketeer
I am not sure what day we will be doing DTD and would like to do T-Rex for either lunch or dinner. Is this possible, or do you have to have a reservation? Any times better than others to walk up before it gets too busy?
TIA for your help.

PS - is there a direct # to call for T-Rex to make reservation? I looked up on their website and there doesn't seem to be a phone number???

Hey i'm not sure about walk ups cause it wasnt opened when we were there in 2008. but heres the number i called for our upcoming vaca in march-(407) 828-8739 hopes this helps!!

I think I remember reading an interview with the owner/manager/somebody that said that they reserve 50% of their tables themselves (407-828-TREX), release 25% to Disney Dining, then keep 25% for walkups. But I can't be completely sure.

We took our grandson at the end of August. We didn't have ressies and got in for a late lunch with about a 5 minute wait.

We walked up the first week of October and had seats within 15 minutes around 6:30. It looked very crowded from the outside, but they were quickly seating parties.

we went in, with priority seating, the walk up wait was about 15-20 minutes at 6:00 PM on a Monday night in June. When we came out about 7:00-7:15 the wait was much longer.

You probably won't have much trouble at lunch. What I would do is have the restaurant phone number handy. When you decide to when you are going, call and try to book priority seating. My experience, and what I have read on these boards, is that people generally don't have trouble getting what they want by calling directly. Most people think only to call Disney Dining.

We just walked up in March. Granted we went right as they opened that morning, so it made it a little easier. I have said it on many posts, best burger I ever ate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter