Can you walk between the 2 fantasylands yet?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Mom2six, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Mom2six

Mom2six DIS Veteran

Can you walk from Ariel's Grotto to the other part of fantasyland or is it still walled off?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Let's see. There is one FantasyLand in Disneyland Park and another FantasyLand in the WDW Magic Kingdom. It would be difficult to walk between them.

4. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font

You mean from Ariel's Grotto to Storybook Circus? Yes you can. The wall was opened a couple of months ago. :)

5. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Is that walkway really open for good? I thought they're only opening it when big crowds are expected?

6. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font

Reports say that it's supposed to be opened permanently now. :)

7. Mom2six

Mom2six DIS Veteran

Awesome, thanks! That makes it easier.

8. Mom2six

Mom2six DIS Veteran

You're probably right that the walk from Florida to California could be a little tricky. :scared1: We'd most likely need more than two frozen bottles of water. Four or five at least.

9. 10_Kyle_10

10_Kyle_10 DIS Veteran

I thought this was the 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' section where members can ask questions and get suggestions? Was there a need for this sarcasm? Newer members will take offense to these responses and leave the boards. Its amazing how often I see these types of responses over the last couple of years...sad

10. RumpleMom

RumpleMom DIS Veteran

The OP saw the humor. No need for sarcasm remark. Lighten up.

11. 10_Kyle_10

10_Kyle_10 DIS Veteran

You missed the point...We are here to help others not spam threads with sarcastic answers. The 'community board' or 'just for fun' is a better place for it.

12. tiggerdad

tiggerdad I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!

It's amazing how some people completely miss humor when it is delivered. OP saw the humor...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

13. Mitzicat

Mitzicat DIS Veteran

When I read the title...I thought the same thing that Cheshire Figment thought. I actually giggled reading his comment. If we can't laugh at ourselves and have a little fun (What time is the 3:00 parade!) then what can we do.

I have been a lurker for a while, and only jumped as a full-time user several years ago. I have had nothing but love and laughs from the folks on the board. And yes I have asked those silly questions and got the sarcastic responses. I just view those folks as the older brother/sister I never had...and guess what I'm telling mom...wait we don't have a mom on this board.

Cheshire Figment has helped me several times on different ticket questions. Enduring my responses asking...but what about this or that. His experience and advice allowed my most recent trip to be a happy one. (thank you!)

And the OP's response back about the needing frozen water bottles was the perfect comeback. I wish we could all just relax and laugh at ourselves instead of being so bottled up and concerned that we are going to upset someone. It doesn't solve anything...

Now someone fire up the Dole Whip (or whatever the "correct" name is for them now) machine, pass around the Churro's, while we sing a chorus of It's a Small World...I'm going to climb down off my soap box and figure out how many days I have until I can make ADRs for my next trip. :grouphug: