Can you use a KTTW Card at WS Kiosks?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by eelkmj01, May 13, 2010.

1. eelkmj01

eelkmj01 DIS Veteran

We've never spent a lot of time at WS, but next week we are going to do a bit of a snack/drink tour at the kiosks. For example, if I want a Napolean or a Grand Marnier slushie in the France Pavilion kiosk, do I need cash or can I just charge it to my room with my KTTW card? TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. madalex

madalex DIS Veteran

You can use the KTTW card at the kiosks.

4. TillyMarigold

TillyMarigold DIS Veteran

You can usually use the KTTW card. Occasionally the computer link might go down (more often than in, say, a shop).

Haven't bought anything in France, but I've used the KTTW to charge in Italy for gelato, and in China at the bao bing cart a couple times. (BTW, the plum wine green tea bao bing is excellent--my husband is still talking about it, and I don't think he remembers anything else he had!)

5. madalex

madalex DIS Veteran

Thanks for the clarification! It's never happened to me (and I have been to WDW 20+ times and always spend a lot of time in World Showcase), but I guess it is possible.

6. momplus3

momplus3 Mouseketeer

We were not able to use KTTW or a credit card at the funnel cake stand in the United States - but we did find an ATM right around the corner.

7. DutchsMommy

DutchsMommy <font color=blue>I did the Pirate Name thing<br><f

Heed this well! If you have an 8yo boy you have been bribing since Mexico to make it around WS after a full day in the Park, woe betide you who has no cash at the Funnel Cake Stand!! :sad2: It was not pretty! :scared: