can you swap only a day pass for ap

cleous

Mouseketeer
i'm getting a bit mixed up cananyone correct me please,

if you want to get AP do disney only refund a day ticket price ?

we have 4 day hopper already booked can we in anyway trade these in for AP as we want to go back again and again

thanks

suzanne

I dont know the answer but am sure when i was there i red if you bring your Park ticket to City Hall then you can buy an AP with just 33 euros.

Hope it helps.

As far as I know they will only refund one day park tickets. I am sure someone will be along to confirm either way :goodvibes

As long as the pass is a full price pass and not one that is part of a hotel/ticket package they will refund the full cost (only if you go on day 1 and exchange for an AP) - after that its on a sliding scale as its value reduces day by day.

WE had a 3 day pass (part of a package) at Easter and asked about exchanging for AP and were told we wouldnt get anything off- so we decided to wait until next trip (which was In july) to get APs then

Yeah the passes that are provided as part of a package are worthless in terms of exchanging for an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!