Can you still buy Disney Dollars at Disney Store?

TaraBoss

Mouseketeer
Now that Children's Place took over, can we still buy DD at the Disney Store with my rewards card? It's going to expire soon and I don't want to loose the dollars. If I can't, any other suggestions?

I called to get disney dollars and they told me I had two options:

1. buy them in a disney store
2. order them and pay $9.99 shipping

Guess which one I want to do??? Maybe I'll find something else to buy while I'm at the store!

Yep! I've made 3 separate DD purchases at the Golf Mill Disney Store. :thumbsup2

how do you order them online? I called Disney and they told me to go online and search. What an answer right? Well I can't find it through the search. Thanks all!

TaraBoss said:
Now that Children's Place took over, can we still buy DD at the Disney Store with my rewards card? It's going to expire soon and I don't want to loose the dollars. If I can't, any other suggestions?

Yes, Disney Stores sell Disney Dollars, but you might not be able to pay for them with your rewards card. When does the card expire, and how much money are you talking about?

disneygirlatheart said:
how do you order them online? I called Disney and they told me to go online and search. What an answer right? Well I can't find it through the search. Thanks all!

I was told I had to either purchase them in the store or directly through Disney, but they require a flat shipping charge of $9.99. Even though we dont need them until Sept!...

Guess Ill find a Disney store....

TaraBoss said:

I just called them directly because I had the same question. When you want to redeem your Disney rewards from your credit card call them and they will send you your rewards card that can be used in the parks, dining, disney store, online, or towards a vacation, etc., You cannot purchase disney dollars with your rewards card. He said to allow 2-3 for the card to come in.

Hope this answered your question :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!