Can you send money ahead of time?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by minnieandmickey, Jun 15, 2002.

1. minnieandmickey

minnieandmickey Queen of the run on sentence!

Once you book a room at a resort can you pay for the room ahead of time and can you send money to the resort to have a credit like the cruise ships do? The reason I'm asking is that money tends to burn a whole in my pocket and if I could just send it to the resort then it's where it is supposed to be vs. a temptation to spend it. (I know some of you know what I mean;) )

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jodi1980

Jodi1980 <font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood

I paid my Port Orleans bill prior to my arrival. They don't mail you back a paid receipt so maybe you should bring the canceled check with you to check-in. You could even pay a little each month.

4. GlennandAnn

GlennandAnn <font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar

Jodi is right. If you send an "extra" payment they do not automatically send you a new updated bill. However, if you call Disney and ask them to send you a new updated bill, they will do so. I just did this three weeks ago and it wasn't a problem.

Glenn

5. wdwpluto

wdwpluto <font color=blue>The TF looked all over but couldn

I just mailed pre-payment for our November trip and automatically got an updated bill. It *may* be because the room is through the group sales dept (for our FTW!) as opposed to regular CRO???

6. princess angel

princess angel **If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**

I know you can pre-pay your bill for the room. and I have heard that some people send extra $$ this way they have credit once they arrive at wdw.
    but if I were to do that I would make sure I called and that they knew of this at the resort.

have a wonderful trip! :)

Laura :)