Can you rollerblade on Disney Resort bike paths?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by 26555, Apr 21, 2004.

1. 26555

26555 DIS Veteran

Anyone know if this is allowed?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Chip 'n Dale Express

Chip 'n Dale Express Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o

As far as I know, Rollerblading is only allowed at the Wide World of Sports Complex...

4. SuzyQue

SuzyQue Figure Sk8r's Mom

I wish someone would have told that to the kid rollerblading outside our door early one morning at POR! We were on the second floor but I'm sure the people on the first floor got to experience the noise as well....round and round and round he went! ~:(~

5. SuzyQue

SuzyQue Figure Sk8r's Mom

Found the following on another site. ~:D~

Walking, Jogging, and Inline Skating
    Even though you can walk, jog, and inline skate almost anywhere around Walt Disney World, the 1.4 mile walkway around the Caribbean Beach resort, the path between Fort Wilderness and the Wilderness Lodge, the paths through Dixie Landings, the paths and walkways around the Yacht Club & Beach Club, Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Swan, and Boardwalk resorts and walkways at the Old Key West resort are especially great for walking and jogging, and the paths at the Old Key West resort, Fort Wilderness, and the Villas at the Disney Institute are great for inline skating.

6. 26555

26555 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info!

7. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Actually there's some Florida law which prohibits skating on walkways and roadways. It's printed in the materials you get at check-in at every resort, with a note to contact guest services about where you can rollerblade.

Anne