Can you ride Everest over and over on an EMH morning if early enough?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Jillpie, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

We'll be there in June and can't wait for this ride. For those that have done EMH mornings there, are you riding it repeatedly before the crowds come?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

The wait at that time in the morning the wait will probably be only about 10 min and of course will get longer and longer as the day goes by. I would go straight there get a fast pass if they are running yet and ride as many times as you can with a wait under 20 min. Then you can use the fast passes you got later in the dya. we were there a few weeks ago on a non entry morning and we rode 2x within 15 and got fast passes for later. Hope this helps somewhat!

4. LISAMWDW

LISAMWDW DIS Veteran

Good question! I'm also wondering. I heard that there are only a handful of attractions open at AK for the EMH and EE is not one of them but I don't know for sure.

5. disney's daughter

disney's daughter DIS Veteran

My son and grandson rode it several times in the early morning...I am taking my granddaughter in June..and plan to try to ride it at least a couple of times first thing in the morning...It is really a great ride! :cheer2: :banana: :bounce:

6. civileng68

civileng68 <font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m

The 2nd week of march I showed up one day at the park opening. The ride was not immediately open, but I got two fastpasses for us. I then waited until the ride opened one hour later. When it opened I walked in and rode (not using fastpass) with about a 15 minute wait. Then, by the time I was done with that ride, there was already a 45 minute wait, that eventually went to over 2 hours.

7. Jillpie

Thanks everyone! Can someone confirm whether Everest is a EMH attraction or not?

8. buckylarue

buckylarue Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...

AS it is not "officially" open until a week from Friday (4/7), it is not currently listed as an EMH attraction, but it most definitely will be once it has had its official opening.

9. Jillpie

okay, thanks!