Can you request specific tables on Dream?

deanimal

DIS Veteran
We're planning our 2013 four night cruise on the Dream after an amazing cruise on the Wonder. I was looking at the Dream restaurants and wondering if you can request a certain table assignment. I really like the look of those round booths in the Enchanted Garden. Does anyone have any inside tips on a good table number? On the Wonder we weren't thrilled with our table placement (sort of at the back, no good views, etc). Any tips for getting a good table would be appreciated. Oh, and does anyone know how many the circular booths seat?

We're planning our 2013 four night cruise on the Dream after an amazing cruise on the Wonder. I was looking at the Dream restaurants and wondering if you can request a certain table assignment. I really like the look of those round booths in the Enchanted Garden. Does anyone have any inside tips on a good table number? On the Wonder we weren't thrilled with our table placement (sort of at the back, no good views, etc). Any tips for getting a good table would be appreciated. Oh, and does anyone know how many the circular booths seat?

I would think there is no problem asking if you could request a booth table, and hopefully they would accommodate it possible, but that accommodation might affect your other restaurant table location for the server's to follow you.

I have seen a cruise review commenting that they thought it was noisy with people walking up and down the aisle, also that if someone seated in the middle wanted to get out to go to the bathroom etc, it was a hassle for everyone else next to them to get out.

Just a thought!

Ex Techie :)

The booths seat four from reports. You can't request a table number though. Those change every cruise based on the configuration of the guests and how many large tables they have. Ex-techie is right though, a "prime" spot in one dining room will have you in another area in the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter