Can you purchase AP Pass at concierge desk?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Saphire, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Saphire

Saphire <font color=teal>Loves to hear good news<br><font

We are staying at the Polynesian Concierge in July and I must buy one AP in order to get the AP room rate. Can I purchase this at the concierge desk? I want to wait until the very last minute, just in case we could utilize the pass next summer. If we can't purchase there, where do you recommend? Thank-you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ckj

ckj <font color=993300>They took a polaroid pic while

I'm not sure if you can purchase one at the conc desk.
    You can buy an AP voucher now from the disney store if you have one close by or online. You can activate it when you go in July. It will expire one year from date of activation not from the date you bought the voucher.
    You can activate or purchase an AP at any of the four parks, downtown disney, the disney stores at Orlando Airport. maybe some others too.

4. sugermouse

sugermouse <b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th

I do not believe that you can. Although you can buy the voucher in advance, you can only obtain the pass at eith guest relations of both disney stores in the Orlando airport. Someone will correct me if I am mistaken. ::MickeyMo

5. Sazzo'sMommy

Sazzo'sMommy DIS Veteran

you cannot buy an AP at your concierge desk. I know this from my trip in March!

You can buy them at all the parks' ticket windows, DTD and the airport(haven't done this in four years...so not sure about this now!).

6. Saphire

Saphire <font color=teal>Loves to hear good news<br><font

Thanks everyone, I did not realize that you can buy the voucher in advance and activate it later. So, off to the Disney Store I go, thanks again! :)