Can you help us figure out this Downtown Disney then Cruise itinerary?

Rental car from Budget from the airport, stay at Beuna Vista Suites, drop car at the port the next day.

I just checked this hotel, Buena Vista Suites, and it looks really nice. It actually offers a suite for all 6 of us, so we'd only need one room, at $129.00 for the one night we need. It also offers complimentary shuttle from the airport, and again to Downtown Disney! Now we'd only need to get from there to the port...would we need to rent a car for just this leg or is there another alternative? Or should we just get a car from the airport to have for the trip to the port?

They have six people, all over age 3. If they stay at a Disney value they will need two rooms, unless they book a family suite. That might blow their budget right there.

The Buena Vista Suite would work for them. But they do have to get to the port and there is no free transportation to the port. Shared shuttle services charge per person, with six guests that's going to get heavy. You should probably look into towncar services, or car rental. Remember you'd need a car that will seat six.

I apologize in advance for derailing this thread, but I just priced out Pop Century for DD and myself for 1 night (4/6/12) and it was $202. Is there something (else) I don't know? Is there a secret, or just bad timing since it is in the middle of spring break season?!?!?

Easter is April 8, and Easter weekend is always the highest peak season for Disney resorts.

Easter is April 8, and Easter weekend is always the highest peak season for Disney resorts.

I figured that was it..... Not sure what to do now..... And where to spend my money. Pick a nice hotel with a great pool and just do that or a cheaper hotel and go to SeaWorld, or something?!?!?!?

Thanks for the answer:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter