Can you help me make AoA room requests?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by leannak, Jul 8, 2013.

1. leannak

leannak Mouseketeer

We will be staying in a Nemo family suite. Grandparents will be staying in a LM room. Which room types should we request?

Grandparents are very early risers - so my guess is they'll be coming to meet us at our room each morning. From there we'll be heading to the buses, perhaps with a stop at the mug refill station - wherever that is.

I'm guessing we'll want to be in building #5 for the Nemo suite - any other specifics I should give? Would it be better to request the Nemo and the LM rooms with lake views, so we can take the lake-side walkway between the rooms? Or on the opposite end - so we're close to buses? I'd guess that close to lobby area & buses is the most popular request, so if we request building 5 for Nemo and building 7 for LM with lake views we might have a better chance? Any opinions on ground floor or upper levels? I don't want to exhaust the grandparents this trip - but I also want all involved to have a cool room. :)

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. katiee37

katiee37 DIS Veteran

I don't have much knowledge about the Finding Nemo rooms, but for LM for grandparents I would request close to Animation Hall, so they end up in either building 7 or 9 ideally. If a lake view is important to them, building 7 would be ideal, probably on an upper floor so it's a bit quieter.

4. leannak

leannak Mouseketeer

I guess I'm more concerned that they'll be walking pretty far from the LM rooms. But if they're going to be walking far anyway I was wondering if we should opt for lake views so at least we'd be kinda close to each other's rooms.

I can't visualize how big this place is and I don't really know if we'll be meeting up in each other's rooms or in the lobby building or at the buses. I am just assuming close to lobby building are hardest to get. (?)