Can you get ? in USA and UK?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by dizzyr, Sep 29, 2013.

1. dizzyr

dizzyr DIS Veteran

Kraft Dinner ROCKS! LOL Everytime I order mac and cheese in a restaurant I don't like it cuz it tastes homemade! :rotfl2: I don't have it very often but when I want it it has to be KD!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dizzyr

dizzyr DIS Veteran

Kit Kat was the other one in the box that I forgot to list in my original post. I'm thinking it may be because I keep eating them and there won't be any left for the cruise!!! :blush:

4. dizzyr

dizzyr DIS Veteran

They are a cross between barbq and salt and vinegar. Kind of hard to pin point the flavour. They are yummy though.

5. bdcp

bdcp DIS Veteran

When I was a girl scout (1970's) we used to stop on the way to summer camp at a gas station/convenience store and I would always buy ketchup potato chips. I haven't seen them in years, but I loved them.

6. zoemurr

zoemurr DIS Veteran

How about Kindereggs? You have those in Canada right? They are probably in the UK.. but American kids would love them since they have been banned here. :sad1:

7. Imzadi

Imzadi Saved by an angel in a trenchcoat

The U.S. Cadbury company is very, very different than the UK Cadbury. Ours were bought out and re-formulated on the level of Nestle or Hershey's choclates. :p They are not the higher end Cadbury chocolates in the UK. :love: Some of the same named Cadbury products don't even compare.

8. lizabu

lizabu Disney Maniac

I would check. I heard its illegal to bring Kindereggs into the US because they're a choking hazard and they won't sell them there.

ETA I found a link about it http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/10-things-not-bring-your-holiday-396838

9. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I'm in deep puppy poop than cuz I got/had 3 whole boxes of em and I brought them into the usa. For OP I can get aero bars here in USA but only at a few places and they are in international asile so I'd say those would be lovely choice. I'll be happy to take al the mint ones :)

10. jojo9610

jojo9610 Mouseketeer

I was so upset last year when we went to the Canada Pavilion to find out they no longer sold Coffee Crisps. That is the only place I have found them in the States. I guess I'll have to break down and buy them by the case on Amazon.

11. dizzyr

dizzyr DIS Veteran

I thought about that since I saw some Monsters Inc ones but decided I better not risk losing my Nexus card over chocolate!

12. dizzyr

dizzyr DIS Veteran

It may be a bit cheaper on Amazon but another option would be to book the Nov 17th Dream cruise and I'll bring you some! :cheer2:

13. Disneymadhouse

Disneymadhouse Always planning a Disney holiday!

Aero's are made by Nestle, not Cadburys :goodvibes

You can get Kinder eggs here in the UK, but good job I had read that they are not allowed as I would have easily thought they would make a good FE gift!
    We also have Kinder Bueno as well, but I guess its the toy that kids would like as opposed to the chocolate? :goodvibes

The typical flavours of crisps (chips) we have are cheese and onion, salt and vinegar, roast chicken, smoky bacon, ready salted, prawn cocktail. There are some "high end " crisps such as Walkers sensations that have flavours such as thai sweet chilli.

Claire :)

14. lisaviolet

lisaviolet Happy DVC Owner

That's cute. :rotfl2:

Have fun!

15. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

When my kids were much younger, and in pre-school, the cook was DEVASTATED when she made Macaroni and Cheese from scratch and the kids wouldn't eat it. They want it from the box!

16. Kies99

Kies99 I Can has Cheezburger???

My kids hate Mac and Cheese from scratch and only want the box! :lmao:

17. FlightlessDuck

FlightlessDuck Pluto's personal nose scratcher