Can you get cesar salad as appetizers?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by qa4ever, Jul 21, 2014.

1. qa4ever

qa4ever Mouseketeer

I am wondering if it is possible to get cesar salad as an appetizer, especially for kids? Both my daughters loves cesar salad and is their appetizer of choice.

Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jetskigrl

jetskigrl No mumbojumbo here

It isn't on the menu but I have always ordered one when nothing else looked good to me. So it should be no problem.

4. Prose

Prose DIS Veteran

Agreed - DD ordered it as an entree one night when she was craving something light and familiar.

5. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

I order one most nights with no problem. The only time that I was told no was when we had dinner in Cabanas. They were able to make a garden salad for me.

6. CamColt

CamColt <font color=magenta>Only thinks she’s not losing i

Nice to see we aren't the only ones who do this. :thumbsup2

7. abitagirl916

abitagirl916 Disneymaniac

On the Fantasy last October, one night I didn't see any appetizer that appealed to me and was not going to get anything, but my server offered a ceasar salad even though it was not on the menu. I never even thought to ask for one, but I will in the future if nothing else appeals to me.

8. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

I have been known to request a ceasar salad everynight on my cruises...I have never been told no regardless of whether it is on the menu or not. I also check out the kids menu every night to see if there is something special on it that I would like...if there is, the chef will usually make an "adult" portion for me.

9. m&m's mom

m&m's mom <font color=deeppink>Waiting for the waterless cru

Just got off the Wonder yesterday and my DH had a standard order for a Caesar salad every night, and it was very good.

10. over50visits

over50visits DIS Veteran

If it's on the menu, no problem! If it's not on the menu, also no problem! Enjoy...

11. STUR

STUR Mouseketeer

Years ago they used to make Cesar Salad at your table (Those days are gone) But yes you can order one