Can you get Carry Out at Brown Derby?

MemoryMakers2669

<font color=green>Would rather have a sippy tag th
Can we order a Cobb Salad to go here to eat in the park or take back to the resort?

MemoryMakers2669 said:
Can we order a Cobb Salad to go here to eat in the park or take back to the resort?

Not sure if you can get items to go, though I can't imagine why not. Buf it you go around the corner to Starring Rolls, they sell a smaller size Cob (exact same one as Brown Derby) and it's in a to-go container. It's about $6.95 or something.

We tried to get a carry out from the Brown Derby on 4/25 and the answer was NO! Sorry to disappoint you!

RickinNYC said:
Not sure if you can get items to go, though I can't imagine why not. Buf it you go around the corner to Starring Rolls, they sell a smaller size Cob (exact same one as Brown Derby) and it's in a to-go container. It's about $6.95 or something.

I saw that on www.allearsnet.com before we left, but when we went to Starring Rolls the case was empty and they only had 2 sandwiches left to choose from. So maybe they stock it in the morning and what's left is all you get? We hit it around 2pm. But maybe if you hit it right before lunch you can get the salad there.

heffalump9 said:
We tried to get a carry out from the Brown Derby on 4/25 and the answer was NO! Sorry to disappoint you!

huh, really. I used to get the grapefruit cake togo.
guess they changed? or wrong person at desk :sad2:

Too funny. I misread the title and thought it said "Can you get Carried Out at Brown Derby?" as if you ate too much food and needed to be carried out of the restaurant because you couldnt walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter