Can you get a rollaway bed at Pop?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by torinsmom, Aug 1, 2006.

1. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

My DS will be 12 when we go, and I don't think he will want to sleep with me or my mom, LOL> Since there are only three of us in the room, will they let us get a rollaway? And is there a charge?

Marsha

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mamaminnie

mamaminnie DIS Veteran

I don't think there is room for a rollaway bed in a POP room. I'd guess no.

4. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

No rollaways at Pop.

5. maryliz

maryliz <font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo

Take an inflatable air bed. We've done this before, and this was when we had a crib, strollers, etc in the room too.

MaryLiz

6. plutolovr

plutolovr DIS Veteran

Why not you and your mom share a bed and your son have the other. :confused3

If that's not an option, bring an aerobed. That's what we use for my son because he won't share with his twin sister.

7. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

I second the air mattress. We have taken ours (twin sized) to Pop, it worked fine. Cost us about $25 total with the battery operated pump. During the day, we propped it up against the wall. I brought my own bottom sheet and asked mousekeeping for a top sheet and blanket. You can also bring a sleeping bag, I've done that too!

8. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

I don't think my mom and I would be comfortable on one bed--neither of us is a size 8! I'll look into the small air mattress. When I stayed there before, it looked like there was room for a rollaway. If they don't have them, they don't have them though.

Marsha