Can you do this??

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Joann, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Joann

Joann <font color=green>I also loveeeeee popcorn with Mn

Can you find pics on the net and print them for the scrapbook? Is it ok to do this on regular paper it not being acid free, and use it for added stuff to decorate your pages with?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfreakk

disneyfreakk <font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font

You can save most pictures to your computer. right click on the image and then click "save as" . I wouldnt suggest you use reg paper if nothing else than because its so thin. I didnt even think about buying a printer big enough for 12 x 12 paper, so I use my personal trimmer and trim cardstock down to fit the printer. ;)

4. Joann

Joann <font color=green>I also loveeeeee popcorn with Mn

great thank you!

5. bleeps

bleeps DIS Veteran

If the paper you are using is not acid free, I would recommend either buying the Archival Mist spray to treat it, OR make sure that it does not come in direct contact with your photos.

If you "lift" pictures off the Web, it would be a good idea to jot a light note on the back of your pages to ensure that you never submit the page for publication or for a contest -- and of course you should never in any way sell anything that has someone else's work on it.

6. Twigs

Twigs <font color=deeppink>DIS Cast Member<br><font colo

I copy and paste images all the time to use in my LO's. I print them out on card stock, ink jet vellum, transparencies or photo paper, depending on the LO.