Can you combine DDP credits from a Split Stay for Signature Dining?

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I tried to search and I tried to call WDW but they are closed right now so hopefully someone here knows this....

We have a split stay in March. The way our plans are falling, we will checkout on Monday with a TS credit left from BWV and check into to BCV where we will have the DDP also. We are planning on doing HDDR that night so can we use our 1 leftover credit from our BWV stay and combine it with 1 credit from our BCV?

I understand that we have until midnight of our check out day to use our credits, but can we combine them with another resorts credit to pay for HDDR?

Probably not.

However, if you have any even # of people in your party, for example, 2A2C, maybe you can use your remaining 2A and 2C TS credits from stay #1 for 1A and 1C? And 2A 2C TS credits from stay #2 for the second A and C?

Anyone think that this might possibly work? Lol.

If the signature meal in on the day you're switching over, then what SleepyatDVC suggested would work. You would almost surely have to pay for each individual from one card, but can pay for two from one card and the other two from the other card.

:idea: :thumbsup2

Thanks!! I was too focused on keeping the credits separate per person!:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter