• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you choose your seats when ordering La Nouba tickets?

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
I have specific seats in mind that I'd like for La Nouba. Can I order tickets online and choose where I will sit?

i didn't order mine online, i got mine a few days before the show at the ticket office when we went exploring dtd and the west side. i was lucky and was able to get a great seat and was able to choose it. i DO think you can pick your seat though, or try to. i know a little seating chart does come up when you are online. maybe that could be just for the sections or rows. but if you really want to check the availabilty...you maybe should try to call for tickets instead of going online.

one tip though is that you don't want front row seats. a lot of the performance is in the air and there is a pre show -- if that is what you want to call it -- that takes place on the mezzanine walkway.

If you order your tickets directly through the Cirque du Soleil website, you will be shown a seating chart for the theatre and before you place your order they'll show you the seat numbers they are offering you. We were there in October and had seats in Section 204, row BB, seats 15, 16 and they were great! The 200 sections are the best seating IMHO since the pre-show takes place in the aisle between the 100 and 200 sections and, in the 100 sections during the show you are constantly looking up and around because the show is fast-paced and performed all around and high above in the theatre.

Have a great time, you're really going to enjoy yourselves. :firefight

The Cirque website as of today, has tickets available up to October 20. We need ours for Oct 22, so it looks like Monday is my target date.

If you order online, as has been mentioned, you will select the section you'd like to sit in, but you won't have the option of selecting a specific seat. They will show you where your seats are before you purchase, however.

Your best bet - whether with Cirque, or your local theater - to get the seats you want is to go to, or call the box office. They have a greater flexibility.

I would NOT, however, plan on asking for specific seats in a section because I don't think they can do that for you. But I think they can do requests for a specific section.

We ordered our tickets the day they released them for our trip and we got second row on the aisle! :)

I love the Cirque theater because there isn't a bad seat in that house.

I called 407-934-7639 on April 8th for a show on April 21st. She gave me some seats that were low in Category 3. I asked if there was anything up higher in section 203, 204 or 205 and she made a call (probably to the box office) and got me the section I wanted, Section 204, row JJ, 3 rows from the back. They were wonderful seats, and we could see everything. I got the phone number from these boards. Hope this helps! Enjoy the show - it's awesome! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter