Can You Buy Wishes Music?

Rigby

Mouseketeer
Was looking to purchase the song from Wishes but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where you can find music from the parks? Would like to also get the Boo To You tune from MNSSHP. Thanks! :yay:

The only place I know of is from the parks themselves, so maybe check the Shop Disney Parks app

Wishes is a stand-alone CD
Boo to You is included on the Event Party Music CD along with Dream Along with Mickey, the old parade, and HalloWishes

They also offer Illuminations, Fantasmic!, Christmas Wishes, and the environmental music in other CDs

I use YouTube and an MP3 converter for a lot of park music. The quality isn't 100% and sometimes you get the sound-effects of the whole show, not just the song. But it works!

Was looking to purchase the song from Wishes but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where you can find music from the parks? Would like to also get the Boo To You tune from MNSSHP. Thanks! :yay:

If you like I have some tracks on my Google Drive. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks so much everyone! I was able to find the cd's on the Disney Parks App. Can't wait to get them! You all rock!!! :yay:

Thanks so much everyone! I was able to find the cd's on the Disney Parks App. Can't wait to get them! You all rock!!! :yay:

I just looked at the Shop app and the 5 CD set for the various parks is out of stock. Not crazy about spending $60 but I'd love to get my hands on the environmental music for Epcot and MK.

I was going to get that and was bummed it wasn't available. Hopefully soon! :yay:

I just looked at the Shop app and the 5 CD set for the various parks is out of stock. Not crazy about spending $60 but I'd love to get my hands on the environmental music for Epcot and MK.

What do you mean by "environmental music"? The 5 CDs are Wishes, Spectro Magic, Festival of the Lion King, IllumiNations, and Magic in the Streets, which is parade music.

What do you mean by "environmental music"? The 5 CDs are Wishes, Spectro Magic, Festival of the Lion King, IllumiNations, and Magic in the Streets, which is parade music.

Guess I was thinking it was the background loop music you hear. That's what I'm looking for on CD/download.

Wishes singalong is a 3:23 instrumental version of the theme. My hunch is the "Magic Of Voices" is probably the Voices Of Liberty cd that is or was sold separately for a number of years.

For loops, the easiest choice is probably YouTube. :)

If you want MK and Epcot, then you should get the CD 2-Disc Set. It's on the app for $25
It's not quite the same, but there are the main songs for different parks

cd.PNG

There used to be a larger set that I'm pretty sure had the actual environmental music, but I haven't seen it in the stores recently

Not to put too fine a point on it but just to be sure @Micca understands, the Magic of Voices is not a re-issue of an old CD. Its a completely new recording.

Thanks OKW Lover! I certainly was just making a stab in the dark. I'm a long time collector of Disney music on cd & vinyl, but I've never bought the Voices Of Liberty. However, having scoured the shops at WDW for years I had seen the cd many times.

Great info everyone! :earsboy:

What about music like MK Entrance music and Wilderness Lodge lobby music? Is it available anywhere for purchase or download? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter