Can you book AP rates online?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by autumnpalm, Aug 12, 2009.

1. autumnpalm

autumnpalm DIS Veteran

I see the code listed on MouseSavers for the AP rates but I can't figure out if there's a place to enter them online for a reservation. Am I just being a little thick or is there not a place to enter codes/discounts online? TIA!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

You can check passholder rates and availability on the passholder website. You need to have an active pass or voucher to logon. I book my rooms on the passholder website often, but it is a great tool for comparing prices and availability too.

go to disneyworld.com and in the upper right you'll see a passholder button, just click that to take you to the log in for passholders.

4. autumnpalm

autumnpalm DIS Veteran

Thanks, found it and logged in! Can't believe I missed that- whoops!:rolleyes:

5. RFrank9504

RFrank9504 DIS Veteran

Its typically only on the disney world website under passholders-you have to enter your name and pass# and all the special offers come up. Your pass have to be valid and activated. Once verified the promotions will come up.