Can you add requests after booking?

BensWife

DIS Veteran
Or does it have to be at the time of the booking? We have SSR booked, and I requested ground floor for my Mom (had knee surgery in Oct). However, I forgot to request being by the Paddock pool and a renovated room. Is it too late? Can I add that info online or do I need to call? Thanks!

Or does it have to be at the time of the booking? We have SSR booked, and I requested ground floor for my Mom (had knee surgery in Oct). However, I forgot to request being by the Paddock pool and a renovated room. Is it too late? Can I add that info online or do I need to call? Thanks!

It is absolutely not too late! However, you need to call them in. There are very limited options available for requests online.

Do keep in mind that they are just requests though with no guarantee.

Another note since you have multiple requests...prioritize them and give them to WDW in the order of most important. It's possible they won't be able to accomodate all 3 requests so letting them know which is the most preferred (assuming ground floor for medical reason), next preferred and so on will prevent confusion or issues with the what request(s) are granted.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter