• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you add days?

iluvwdw_2002

Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
Hey, Everyone!! :wave:

I would LOVE to do a Disney Cruise, and I was looking at the 7-night land/sea deal. I would like to do the 4-day cruise option with the 3-day land...my question is...is there any way that you can add a couple of days to the land days? Three days is just not enough time for me at WDW. :teeth: And I read that you get a 7-day park pass as part of the land/sea cruise price, so I might well see if I can add a few extra days to use our park pass.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if you can add days through DCL to the land/sea package .. you might have to book the extra days as a separate component through WDW directly. They should be able to link it to or reference the land portion of your land/sea ressie, so that you don't have to hassle with checking out and then back in (if you plan on staying at the same resort).

If you're working with a travel agent, they may be able to take care of it for you. It may actually be more cost effective to book the cruise and the land seperate.

We are in a way doing just that. We are doing the 4-day cruise and then we are going back to WDW for 6 days. We booked everything separatly. But we want to stay at Pop and that isn't an option for booking the Land/Sea. We don't mind staying at the values and since we haven't ever stayed in a Moderate or above we don't know what we are missing.

Thank you, everyone!!! It looks like my best bet is to book everything separately. That should not be a problem...thanks a mil!!! :thumbsup2

Can you add extra days on the ship? :rolleyes1

O.K. Sorry, I'll quit now :rotfl:

ragdoll said:
We booked directly through DCL and were able to add extra days to the land part.
Hi

this is actually my first post so hi everyone, how were you able to add the extra days?, and how do I know if the land portion is before the cruise?

Princess Griss said:
Hi

this is actually my first post so hi everyone, how were you able to add the extra days?, and how do I know if the land portion is before the cruise?

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :grouphug:
You can book it anyway you want, and we did add a day to our land stay for 4 days at WDW and 4 nights on the wonder. Usually it is best to book separately, but the package includes a 7 day hopper for each person. We will add the no exp. option to it. Watch the insurance and ground transfer fee's when comparing prices -- they are automatic with the Land/Sea package unless you ask to take them off (as we did).

Have fun reading the boards, and don't stay up too late! :surfweb:

I also just added an extra land day to my August 07 3 nights land / 4 nights sea trip (the cruise desk made the change). I was told the park hopper tickets you get with your 3/4 trip are good for 7 days and therefore we would be able to use them with our added day. If I booked the extra night separately I would not get the use of the park hopper tickets until I checked in for my 3/4 trip. Sounds wacky but that what I was told.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter