Can we still get a character meal ???

becca011906

DIS Veteran
This might be to late, i'm not sure... we are going durring a moderate time... but we though maybe we should try a princess threm something or somthing eles we are only doing the world 2 days, not sure which days but most likely only Magic kingdom and animal kingdom, we went last sept for 5 days, and kinda to much... any ways can we do one of the meals at the resorts with out going to the park for the day??? maybe we shoudl go that rout so that the meal with princess doesn't cut into our day at MK??? any suggestions???
Thanks!

on we are going feb 24 (no park that day i thinK) till check out the march 3... can we still get AR?

You certainly can get a seating at any Disney resort restaurant without going to a park that day. Or any day. You don't even have to be staying on site. One year, my in-laws and I made Kissimmee a halfway stopping point for a trip to the Florida Keys. We did no parks and stayed offsite. On the way down, we had a seating at Kona Cafe. On the way back, it was at Cape May Buffet.

No one here can answer that question...you should call Disney Dining with a date, a time, and a restaurant and they can tell you for sure!

This might be to late, i'm not sure... we are going durring a moderate time... but we though maybe we should try a princess threm something or somthing eles we are only doing the world 2 days, not sure which days but most likely only Magic kingdom and animal kingdom, we went last sept for 5 days, and kinda to much... any ways can we do one of the meals at the resorts with out going to the park for the day??? maybe we shoudl go that rout so that the meal with princess doesn't cut into our day at MK??? any suggestions???
Thanks!

on we are going feb 24 (no park that day i thinK) till check out the march 3... can we still get AR?

We do WDW the same way, 5 nights and only 2 parks. The first 2 days are resort days then MK, resort day and then another park. This works out perfect for our DD6, DS5. We get such an early flight the day we leave, we kinda just stay at the pool and eat their counter service.

Yes you can go to any resort for meals - I think the only resort that does the princesses is GF and its only Cinderella for dinner. WONDERFUL buffet, its probably the best food that we eat there all week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!