Can we make it?

lyra2007

Mouseketeer
We have a 450 ADR at 1900 Park Fare at the GF, and then we have to be at the CR at 630 for the pirates and pals cruise. No car--need to use the monorail. I am pretty sure we can make this, but how long does the monorail take?
Thanks.

Maybe we once had ADR for 1900 park and was not seated until 30 minutes after our ADR time

Maybe. Park Fare is notorius for late seating. Also if seeing all of the characters is a priority this will further limit your chances. Plus you need to factor in a mechanical breakdown on the monorail. :lmao:

4:50 is pretty early though, and they seat early or on time when they first open. I would try to get there a wee bit early, and because it's a buffet, you could be in and out in an hour.

lyra2007 said:
We have a 450 ADR at 1900 Park Fare at the GF, and then we have to be at the CR at 630 for the pirates and pals cruise. No car--need to use the monorail. I am pretty sure we can make this, but how long does the monorail take?
Thanks.

We had a 6:15pm reservation. We went to the MK right after it and arrived a little after 8pm. This was a week ago. We got lucky and caught the characters right away. But they never got anywhere near us again.

We did pirates and pals and you don't want to be late. They have food and drinks before you get on the boat plus photo ops with the pirates. It was great. Have fun but knowing how I am I would be nervous about making it on time. You don't want to rush 1900. Great time there also

lyra2007 said:
Hmmm. How long would a cab take between the resorts, if it came to that?

Gf is on the other side of cr with Mk being in the middle of them. It would take longer to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter