Can we do this with DME?

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
Okay, here is our dilemma. We are going down to WDW the day after our oldest son's high school graduation. He will not get home until sometime mid-afternoon from project graduation. There is only one flight out later that afternoon that he could make and it is more expensive than other flights that day, also it is with an airline that charges for checked luggage.

Our thoughts were that I fly down earliler in the day on a non-stop flight with the two youngest children on a flight that does not charge for luggage and take the luggage with me (DME will deliver to the room, so once checked in I don't need to deal with that). Then DH and our oldest son could fly down on the later flight and meet us at the resort.

Will DME accommodate our request for members of the party arriving at different times during the day? This change in flights would save us about the cost of one our our airline tickets!!

Thank you for your help!!

Trish

I can't imagine why not....just give the correct flight information when you set up ME for each person that is arriving so they match up. Sounds like a great idea to save some money! Enjoy your trip!

yes.
we've had differing flight times, with all staying in same room ~ just informed DME & all was taken care of.

enjoy:)

Absolutely. They'll even accommodate requests for members of your party arriving on different days. You just all need to be named on the room reservation in order to make the DME reservation.

Actually, chances are when you get your packet it will have your flight number/s but list 12:00 as the arrival time (even Disney knows airline schedules are just an estimate :teeth: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter