Can UK visitors use the ent. rate ?

bouncingtiggerstar

Earning My Ears
Hi,

This will be our first trip to Disneyland and we will be coming with our 7yo son in early June '08. I have read alot about the entertainment rate and was wondering if they are restricted to US residents. Are there likely to be any rates for June, and if so when would be the best time to start looking?

We will have 2 full days at the end of a Utah/Arizona trip and hope that this will be long enough - although my son is only interested in the Jedi Academy :)

Thanks for any help, and i shall go back to reading all the helpful posts - so much good information.

Yes UK visitors can get the ent. rate however they don't have entertainment coupons for the UK but they do send the book to the UK go figure. :confused3 DH and I just bought our entertainment coupon book but we had to call the customer service number because they don't provide proper area's to fill out your UK address on the website.

We have family in Calgary Canada, so we bought a Calgary coupon book. The extra cost of having shipped to you without being able to use any of the coupons may not be worth it to you.

Hi,

This will be our first trip to Disneyland and we will be coming with our 7yo son in early June '08. I have read alot about the entertainment rate and was wondering if they are restricted to US residents. Are there likely to be any rates for June, and if so when would be the best time to start looking?

We will have 2 full days at the end of a Utah/Arizona trip and hope that this will be long enough - although my son is only interested in the Jedi Academy :)

Thanks for any help, and i shall go back to reading all the helpful posts - so much good information.

also something else to consider....keep in mind that depending upon when in June you go, the ent rate may not be available...the good thing however, is that you can make a ressie without the card so that way you can wait to purchase the book until after you are sure they are going to offer it...also, a suggestion...get the book for orange county then that way you can use some of the coupons while your there:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts